Cutting Edge Medical Device Innovations for Improved Mobility. Helping other medical device inventors navigate the vast space between concept and execution.
Finally, A Better Treatment For Plantar Fasciitis.
Dr. Mike Davis
The Team Driving Change
Dr. Mike Davis is the founder of Safe Affordable Effective (SAE) Orthopedics. Dr. Davis has been practicing as a board certified orthopedic surgeon in the Southern Illinois area since 1992. Upon noticing that the primary treatment for plantar fasciitis was outdated by decades and that it did not adequately treat the injury, he invented TESS, a treatment device that was safer and more effective. TESS is a stretching device designed to alleviate pain associated with plantar fasciitis injuries.
✓ Orthopedic Surgeon
✓ TESS Inventor
✓ Adjunct Professor
Our First Innovation – TESS
For thirty years Dr. Mike Davis waited for someone to develop a better treatment for plantar fasciitis. As an orthopedic surgeon, he knew the underlying causes of the injury and was also painfully aware that the prominent methods of treating it were outmoded and largely ineffective. So, he decided to do it himself. After years of design changes, beta testing, and success in clinical applications, Dr. Davis is ready to make this innovation available to the public. Previously only available to medical professionals, you can now have a TESS device in your own home.
If you have been diagnosed with plantar fasciitis and would like to order a TESS Device, please go to our TESS Device store where you can place an order directly. If you have any questions or would like to place an order with a salesperson please call or email.
TESS represents the next generation of heel cord box.
Tess measures muscle flexibility with real-time data offering better treatment for Plantar Fasciitis.
TESS is safer and more effective than its predecessors. It allows for more immediate symptom relief and significantly faster healing.
TESS is currently the subject of a major medical study. Dr. Davis and SAE Orthopedics in conjunction with several renowned physicians, hospitals, and universities are studying the impact of using TESS as opposed to outmoded forms of treatment. We fully expect this study to clearly indicate that TESS is significantly more effective at symptom eradication and reducing healing time, making it the preferred non-invasive treatment for plantar fasciitis.
Let’s look at what sets TESS apart from the competition:
- Preventative stretching – If you are at a high risk of developing plantar fasciitis preventative stretching is the best means of avoiding injury.
- Achilles tendon issues – TESS is remarkably good at strengthening the Achilles tendon. Either as a means of recovering from surgery or to prevent injury after immobilization TESS has a great impact on the Achilles heel strength and flexibility.
- Surgery rehab – Heel cord boxes have been used by physical therapists in surgery rehab for decades. The danger is that patients recovering from surgery need a great deal of support while using them. Our handle design makes this possible in the comfort of your own home.
- Multiple forms of tendonitis – TESS is very effective at treating patellar and Achilles tendonitis.
- Stretching for exercise – TESS can be used for exercise related stretching and even as a platform for minor strength and conditioning exercises, particularly eccentric squats.
- Athletic training – TESS is currently used in multiple college and professional athletics training facilities as a means of stretching out athletes to avoid injury and as a rehab device.