For thirty years Dr. Mike Davis waited for someone to develop a better treatment for plantar fasciitis. As an orthopedic surgeon, he knew the underlying causes of the injury and was also painfully aware that the prominent methods of treating it were outmoded and largely ineffective. So, he decided to do it himself. After years of design changes, beta testing, and success in clinical applications, Dr. Davis is ready to make this innovation available to the public. Previously only available to medical professionals, you can now have a TESS device in your own home.
TESS represents the next generation of heel cord box.
TESS is safer and more effective than its predecessors. It allows for more immediate symptom relief and significantly faster healing.
TESS is currently the subject of a major medical study. Dr. Davis and SAE Orthopedics in conjunction with several renowned physicians, hospitals, and universities are studying the impact of using TESS as opposed to outmoded forms of treatment. We fully expect this study to clearly indicate that TESS is significantly more effective at symptom eradication and reducing healing time, making it the preferred non-invasive treatment for plantar fasciitis.
TESS is vastly different from heel cord boxes.
Let’s look at what sets TESS apart from the competition:
- Preventative stretching – If you are at a high risk of developing plantar fasciitis preventative stretching is the best means of avoiding injury.
- Achilles tendon issues – TESS is remarkably good at strengthening the Achilles tendon. Either as a means of recovering from surgery or to prevent injury after immobilization TESS has a great impact on the Achilles heel strength and flexibility.
- Surgery rehab – Heel cord boxes have been used by physical therapists in surgery rehab for decades. The danger is that patients recovering from surgery need a great deal of support while using them. Our handle design makes this possible in the comfort of your own home.
- Multiple forms of tendonitis – TESS is very effective at treating patellar and Achilles tendonitis.
- Stretching for exercise – TESS can be used for exercise related stretching and even as a platform for minor strength and conditioning exercises, particularly eccentric squats.
- Athletic training – TESS is currently used in multiple college and professional athletics training facilities as a means of stretching out athletes to avoid injury and as a rehab device.
If you want the safest, most effective treatment of your plantar fasciitis TESS is for you. Accept no substitute. Purchasing cheaper competitors will result in longer healing times and an extended period of severe foot pain. Begin your healing today!
Don’t take our word for it!
This is what some of our customers had to say about TESS:
The function itself is a simple concept. Ankle mobility is one of the largest limiting factors in the training of high level athletes, and has carryover from peak performance to posture, injury prevention and everyday healthy living. The TESS device is thoughtfully designed, and easily implemented into our training prep work. The piece can be intuitively engaged, easily adjusted, and provides the practical and useable features that make athletes who have used it, gravitate towards it as part of their routine. I am not aware of any other device that encourages the consistent and correct daily usage that yields noticeable and measurable progress in the useable mobility, strength and suppleness of the lower extremity.
Head Strength & Conditioning Coach
University of South Dakota Coyotes
In my job I do a lot of walking in the forest on a lot of different surfaces and a lot of it’s pretty rugged…I’d gotten to a point, where at the end of the day, I couldn’t even put my heels on the ground, my feet hurt so bad.
My family physician gave me some exercises and told me about using the rubber bands to stretch. That’s pretty typical of what I think your general practitioner will tell people to try to do.
When plantar fasciitis started really causing me problems, I got in touch with Dr. Davis and he loaned me a TESS device. I started using it. Within a week I was feeling some relief. Within a few weeks, my plantar fasciitis was completely gone. I just couldn’t believe it.
Carbondale Veneer Company Inc.
Dr. Davis’ expert advice and the use of TESS allowed me to finally find relief from the regular pain that I had been experiencing due to plantar fasciitis! I felt less tight and an abatement of plantar fasciitis pain after following the recommended stretching routine with TESS. Thanks to Dr. Davis and his TESS device I was able to return to my active lifestyle!
Former NCAA Division I women’s soccer First Team All-American
Former Professional Soccer player