One of the primary causes of plantar fasciitis is occupation. People who spend their working hours on their feet develop this injury at a much greater rate than those who do not. The problem is that working on your feet becomes almost impossible when you’re experiencing plantar fasciitis.
Plantar fasciitis is an injury that causes severe foot pain on the bottom of the foot. The pain worsens after periods of rest.
You do not have to choose between your career and your comfort.
SAE Orthopedics has developed the TESS device to get you back to work and feeling good quickly.
- TESS is a revolutionary stretching device designed by an orthopedic surgeon to provide pain relief and promote healing from plantar fasciitis.
- TESS offers two settings so that your flexibility and mobility won’t hinder your ability to treat your foot injury.
- TESS is attractively manufactured from sustainable hardwoods to look right at home in your home. It doesn’t look like an unsightly medical device.
- TESS works in conjunction with your wall to promote proper posture while stretching. Without proper posture, the impact of stretching is lost.
- TESS has a handle so that you can feel safe and stable while doing your stretches.
- TESS comes with instructions on how to perform SAE’s proprietary stretching routine that we have found most effective for treating and preventing plantar fasciitis.
- TESS may be covered under your HSA or flexible spending account. Check with your insurance provider to be sure.